Well, it's a very hard way to make a living and an extremely dangerous one.
When I got into the sport I was told by my mentors that there are three things guaranteed if you get into base jumping.
1- you are going to brake bones. If you don't like braking bones then base jumping is not for you.
2- you are going to watch people die and these people will most likely be your very good friends. If you don't like watching your friends die then base jumping probably isn't for you.
3- you will die too. If you base jump long enough it will kill you.
Now the last one I always felt was a bit pointless because if you do anything long enough you will die :) It could be playing soccer :) If you play soccer long enough you will die :) But base jumping has a much higher chance of killing you much faster.
![]() |
| Jeb Corliss |
Base jumping is something much bigger then that. Base jumping is a philosophy. It's an understanding of ones own mortality. It must have a deeper purpose for you then just making money. It is not tragic to die chasing a dream but I can think of no worse way to go out then to go out trying to grab little pieces of paper with dead people printed on them...
Jeb Corliss
¿Quién es Jeb Corliss...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfph3iNC-k

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario