jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

Outstanding Maners and Service

Enviado: Martes, septiembre 13, 2005 6:10 P.M.
Asunto: happy cust

Hi,
 
 I have just ordered a GPS Receiver and Three other items. Your sales prep. was Marian at extent ion 437. She was outstanding in her manners and service. I work for VOB BMW The 3rd largest BMW dealer in the world. I am going to use this unit to give customers anther alternative to the $1, 800.00 BMW navigation system for people who can not afford it and want to have nav.. Ill have the unite in my office for show in our showroom on 1300 Rockville Pike in Rockville MD 20852. I would like to thank Marian and the people who trained her.
 
 Good day, Good Selling and good luck

No hay comentarios:


A Scout smiles and whistles under all difficulties.

El Scout sonríe y canta ante las dificultades.



http://xkcd.com/15/